A One-Stop Solution To Create Appealing Woocommerce Websites With Divi
To use the Woo Essential Plugin, users must install either Divi Theme or Divi Builder plugin and the WooCommerce plugin.
Here are the basics of uploading the plugin to your website:
- After you download the plugin’s zip file, you first go to your WordPress ‘Dashboard’
- On the left side of your screen, you will see a list of settings in a column, move your cursor to ‘Plugins’
- Go to ‘Add New’, and on this page, you will see ‘Add Plugin’, and right beside it you’ll find a button that says ‘Upload Plugin’, go ahead and click on that
- Finally, select the (.zip) file that has the modules
- When the plugin is uploaded successfully, you will need to ‘Activate’ the plugin
Enjoy your Woo Essential Modules!
Here is a video link showing a similar way of uploading a plugin:
Hope this was helpful. Feel free to like and subscribe to our YouTube channel and be sure to stay updated.